If you are a gamer so you must have heard about the Scuf controller PS4. It’s a leading brand of the customized gamepads which they make for console players. It has become the ultimate choice for gamers, especially in the absence of the Sony-made customized controllers because of it’s innovation, customization, performance, and ergonomics. It’s the best ps4 controller and a must-have for professional players.
- Connecting Scuf Vantage To Ps4
- Best Controller Settings For Fortnite Ps4 chapter 2
- 1.Game Options
- 2. Controller settings
- 3. Combat Controls
- 4. Build controls
- 5. Edit controls
- How to use Scuf Controller Ps4
- Scuf Vantage Not Connecting to Ps4
- Scuf Controller PS4 Price
- Closing thoughts
Connecting Scuf Vantage To Ps4
It’s not a difficult thing to connect your Scuf Vantage to Ps4. But, if you are facing any difficulty, here is how to do it.
- You need to have another play station controller which must be connected. Now, use this PlayStation controller to turn on the console by pressing the PS button.
- Once you see the Playstation system menu on the screen, go to the settings menu> after that click on the devices> then Bluetooth devices.
- Now, pick your Scuf Vantage. Before starting the pairing process, you need to make sure that your controller and you are not far enough from your console.
- Search for the wired Wireless switch at the left side of the audio jack at the base. For wireless Bluetooth mode, slide this switch to the right.
- After that, press the ps button to turn on the controller. If the lights on your vantage are illuminated, so it’s a confirmation that your controller is activated.
- Press the PS button and the share button at the same time until the light bar starts to light up.
- You can see the word Scuf controller in your Bluetooth devices list on the screen.
- Now, pick the controller which you were using previously, go down and select the Scuff controller in the Bluetooth devices and press the X button. Then, press the X button when you see the text prompt to confirm whether you want to register this Bluetooth device or not.
- After doing this, you can see that the light on your Scuff vintage is changing from white to a different colour. It means that you have paired your controller successfully.
By following these steps, you can pair your Scuf Vantage controller easily.
Must Read: Mouse And Keyboard Vs Controller Fortnite
Best Controller Settings For Fortnite Ps4 chapter 2
Well, Sometimes it’s pretty hard to identify what are the best settings to play Fortnite Chapter 2. But don’t worry, the settings which we are going to discuss today is definitely going to help you. So, here are the main controller settings in Fortnite chapter 2.
|HOLD TO SWAP PICKUP||Off|
|MARK DANGER WHEN TARGETING||On|
|AUTO PICK UP WEAPONS||Off|
|AUTO SORT CONSUMABLES TO RIGHT||Off|
2. Controller settings
|BUILD IMMEDIATELY (Builder pro)||On|
|EDIT HOLD TIME||0.179 Seconds|
|LOOK SENSITIVITY||8 (FAST+)|
|AIM SENSITIVITY (ADS)||7|
|BUILD MODE SENSITIVITY MULTIPLIER||1.5x|
|EDIT MODE SENSITIVITY MULTIPLIER||1.4x|
|USE ADVANCED OPTIONS||Off|
Sensitivity varies from player to player. If you are a fast pace player, so it’s evident that you will like fast sensitivity and vice versa. Moreover, if you are a fast pace player, so make sure that your sensitivity and your build and edit mode must be fast. If you are a slow pace player, your sensitivity and you build mode and edit mode must be slow. You can’t select slow sensitivity and fast build and edit mode and fast sensitivity and slow build and edit mode.
Furthermore, you should turn off the advanced setting first because if you dont know the advanced options, you will have to face a lot of difficulties. So, understand the basic settings first and then move towards the advanced options.
|MOVE STICK DEADZONE||15%|
|LOOK STICK DEADZONE||15%|
Deadzone must not be too little. For instance, if you put it on 6% on both move stick and lock stick. They will move on its own. As long as the deadzone is more than 12%, it’s not an issue.
3. Combat Controls
|L2||AIM DOWN SIGHTS|
|L DOWN||SPRINT/AUTO SPRINT|
4. Build controls
|L2||STAIR PIECE (SELECT/PLACE)|
|L1||ROOF PIECE (SELECT.PLACE)|
|L DOWN||SPRINT/AUTO SPRINT|
|R2||WALL PIECE (SELECT/PLACE)|
|R1||FLOOR PIECE (SELECT PLACE)|
5. Edit controls
|L DOWN||SPRINT/AUTO SPRINT|
How to use Scuf Controller Ps4
Well, if you want to up your game. You need to buy Scuf controllers at some point. But the problems is, it’s not easy to play games by using scuff controllers because it’s different from the regular Ps4 controllers. So here is how you should use scuf controllers.
Put your index fingers on L2 and R2, which are your shoot and aim buttons. Then, put your middle fingers on the paddles.
Some people put their index fingers on L1 and R1, middle fingers on L2 and R2 and the ring fingers on the paddles. So it may become difficult for you because ring fingers are not as strong as the middle and index fingers and the paddles are a bit hard to press. So, it’s better to put index fingers on L2 and R2 and middle fingers on the paddle because it is comfortable.
Moreover, most of the people have the habit of pressing paddles along with the L2 and R2, which is not right, so the only way you will get better is by practice.
Practice all the time to become better
Practice in and out of the games. Play single and multiplayer games. The more you play with the Scuf controllers, the better you will get over time which will help you to become a better player.
Don’t use face buttons for anything. Instead, use paddles for everything. You can practice this with the help of a trick. You can put tape on your thumb. So the next time whenever you will press the buttons, you will realize that you are doing wrong.
However, if you play games casually like you go to your friend’s house to play games or you invite your friends to your house for gaming, the Scuf controller might not be suitable for you. It is because the way it is built is different from the regular ps4 controller. Once you get used to it, it may become difficult for you to play with typical controllers.
The reason is that you will use paddles for the movement mostly from now on. You will not need the front buttons again unless you can do multitasking. So you should use the Scuf controller if you are a gamer or you play games frequently.
What to do if the Controller is Not Charging?
It happens with numerous people when they plug in their PS4 controller with the charging cable, the front light of your controller doesn’t illuminate at all. If you are one of them, so don’t worry because you can fix this problem. Here are the ways how you can fix this problem.
Reset your PS4 controller
Usually, the reason why your controller is not charging is that it fails to function correctly. So the first thing you need to do is to reset your controller.
- Find out the reset button on your controller, this button is a very tiny button at the controller’s back under the L2 button.
- Press the button which is under this whole by using the toothpick or any other thing. Press it for a few seconds and then release it.
- Most probably, your controller will restart. Try to recharge your Scuf Controller after it gets started to see if it’s charging or not.
Try to charge your controller upside down
Numerous PS4 players have solved this issue by charging their controllers upside down. It may sound weird to you, but it really can work for you. You can give it a try to check whether it works for you or not.
Look over the charging cables of your controllers
Occasionally, your PS4 controller does not charge because of the problem in the USB cable. To confirm this, follow these steps
- If you have another controller with a similar charging USB cable. Try to charge it.
- If this controller does charge, then there is a problem with your cable, kindly skip the solutions down below.
- But, if this controller does not charge, then it looks like there is something wrong with your USB cable. Follow the net step.
- Try to charge your PS4 controller with the official charging USB cable that comes with your PS4 console.
Inspect the charging port of your controller
As you see that you face the charging problem because of the charging cable, a bad charging port can also prevent you from charging your PS4 controller. Follow these steps to verify if this is the problem or not
- If you have a controller with the same charging port, try to charge it.
- If this Controller starts charging, then there is a problem with your charging port.
- Then, you have to replace this port with a brand new port.
Change the batteries of your PS4 controllers
If all the solutions which we have discussed don’t work for you, then don’t worry. Try to follow this last step; maybe it can help you.
If you are using PS4 for many years. In that case, the chances are that your controller batteries may lose its charges and die out because of charging time and time again. So switch your old batteries with the new one to check if it works.
Scuf Vantage Not Connecting to Ps4
SCUF Vantage wireless and wired model connect wirelessly to the PS4 console using Bluetooth when the wired / wireless switch is on the right side (wireless mode). Any Bluetooth communication can be affected by interference from other devices and other reasons, such as the distance between devices. In case of connection problems, you can strengthen the connection by eradicating the possible sources of interference. For instance, try transferring or shutting down nearby wireless devices.
If you have a problem, you need to slide the wireless / wired switch to the right (wireless mode) of the SCUF Vantage. If the controller is in wireless mode, make sure that the controller is connected correctly with the PS4 console and fully charged for maximum communication strength. Consider restarting the PS4 with both the power off and the rest mode.
If you have trouble pairing SCUF Vantage, it will appear as “SCUF Controller” under Bluetooth Devices in PS4TM Settings, even if the controller is not in pairing mode. This mode is started by pressing the Share and PS buttons at the same time until the lights start blinking. If you try to pair the SCUF Vantage without entering the pairing mode first, you can’t connect to your PS4. Make sure that the pairing mode is activated first.
In extreme situations, if the SCUF Vantage or other Bluetooth device is in pairing mode and the device does not appear or can not link to the Bluetooth device list. Restart your PS4 fully.
Scuf Controller PS4 Price
One of the buying factors for any product is its price. At reasonable prices, Scuf is offering numerous categories of controllers in the market. Some of them are Scum vintage, Scuf Infinity 4PS, Scuf impact Faze, Scuf Impact Swag, Scuf Impact Knights, and many more. Scuf controllers price is between the range of $139 to $159.
It’s an excellent choice for pro gamers, especially if you compare the price with its benefits. Great design and build quality, brilliant Sax buttons. Quick remapping, easy customization are some of the notable features of Scuf controllers. All in all. The versatility Scuf controllers bring to the table is second to none. So what are you waiting for? Invest in the Scuf controllers and see the difference yourself.